Sudden Feelings of Listlessness

Doing Weekly Posts
Monday Feb 11, 2008

Filler post: I'm doing weekly posts. I write at least one paragraph a day, give myself some time to realize grammatical errors, and then have all seven of them posted at the same time. I wonder how long I can keep this up. I guess not for long. :P



Cocorama at Shang
Tuesday Feb 12, 2008

Lunch was at Cocorama, Shangri-la mall, Mandaluyong. We ordered porkchop, bento, and chicken alfredo. Their food was ok. It's a resto you can go to if you're tired of the usual. And they have large servings. The iced tea tastes like real tea (as opposed to the iced teas in fast foods here), which I like. The pancake that came with the bento was delicious. And if there's something I'd look forward to next time, it will be a taste of their choco pancake. Price: P300-P500 per person.



Studied Like Crazy
Wednesday Feb 13, 2008



Four-day Workweek?
Thursday Feb 14, 2008

I'm starting to think that I'm more efficient if I work only four work days in a week. What are the consequences of that thought? I'd rather not think for now.



Brother's Van
Friday Feb 15, 2008



I thought we weren't gonna make it. But we did. My parents boasted that this second-hand van can climb the steep road that we regularly take. Not only that, it really saves on gasoline. So ok, ok, I'm convinced. I could use this van for practice when I take driving lessons this March.



Studied Like Crazy
Saturday Feb 16, 2008



Sudden Feelings of Listlessness
Sunday Feb 17, 2008

Does this ever happen to you: You've made plans, so in your head you've figured everything's gonna be alright, then a day after that you suddenly feel lost again, for no apparent reason. When this happens, I grab my books and scan for anything I might do to feel... something else. They're like my prozac or something, haha.